Data Architect Team Lead
Position Title: Data Architect Team Lead (Falls Church, VA)
Position Summary: Sevatec is seeking a Data Architect Team Lead to manage the development of enterprise-wide data architecture, providing oversight of the data architecture artifacts, and mentor delivery team in the application of the data architecture.
- 7+ years database architecture, data modeling, security, and performance tuning of high volume, high transaction data systems
- Upgrade, configure, tune, and debug all components of the Oracle technology stack including the Oracle 10G and 11G database
- Manage a team of 5 Database professionals. Guide the team in database development best practices
- Experience implementing enterprise and federated search functionality
- Manage the delivery of database development as part of an agile/scrum team
- Develop, implement, and maintain data structures, procedures
- Architect solutions to ensure application availability
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- US Citizenship
To apply for open positions with Sevatec, Inc., please click here for an application form. You can also e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line of your e-mail. In your cover letter, please indicate how your qualifications match the requirements of the position for which you are applying. We can also be contacted by fax at (571) 766-1301.