Data Governance Manager
Position Title: Data Governance Manager (Falls Church, VA)
Security Requirements: Agency Suitability
Position Summary: Sevatec is seeking a Data Modeler to support data management and modeling for a federal agency
- Provide expert data management and governance support to assist with governance and management diverse data
- Develop, implement, and maintain data structures, procedures.
- Provide analysis and design input to data requirements for systems development.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations on data management strategies.
- Provide organization and support for meetings of the Information Management Authority.
- Participate in JAD Sessions and other formal and informal discovery sessions with users and customer IT personnel to identify requirements and develop design specifications for projects and corresponding applications.
- Design and develop logical, physical, and semantic data models.
- Participate in change control, problem management, and communication among associated team members.
- Participate in process development to ensure a consistent, well-managed, and integrated data infrastructure.
- 7+ years of data modeling experience
- 5+ years’ experience with ETL
- 3+ years’ Data Warehouse experience
- In depth experience developing ETL processes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship required
To apply for open positions with Sevatec, Inc., please click here for an application form. You can also e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line of your e-mail. In your cover letter, please indicate how your qualifications match the requirements of the position for which you are applying. We can also be contacted by fax at (571) 766-1301.