Senior IT Recruiter
Position Title: Senior IT Recruiter (Falls Church, VA)
The ideal candidate will perform as a Senior IT Recruiter and will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the staffing process. He/she will work directly with hiring managers to determine job requirements, source, screen, post job openings, conduct salary negotiations and assist the recruiting department in bringing qualified candidates on board with Sevatec. The Senior IT Recruiter will also consult on market trends, competitive intelligence, and recruiting strategies in order to enhance organizational performance and add value to the business. It is expected that the Senior IT Recruiter will be a leader in his/her field maintaining understanding of recruitment best practices. The recruiter must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with numerous hiring managers throughout the company. Candidate must be flexible with schedule and be prepared to work hours as required (regular nights and weekend work).
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 6+
- 10 years of full cycle recruiting experience
Required Skills (knowledge of the following areas)
- 10 years of recruiting experience with an emphasis on direct sourcing with demonstrated success in developing a pipeline of qualified talent.
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, cold calling, internet search, negotiating and closing candidates.
- Strong understanding of web based sourcing technologies (Boolean searches, social networking, etc.).
- Ability and experience to articulate position requirements along with exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Screen and interview applicants to ensure their qualifications meet open positions.
- Leverage online and in-house recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Identify innovative solutions to expand candidate pools.
- Update and maintain candidates within Applicant Tracking System.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help recruiters identify and source qualified candidates .
- Interact with Hiring Managers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for talent acquisition reporting, trend analysis and reporting of metrics by period.
- Evaluate and assess effectiveness of recruiting strategies and talent retention systems to continuously improve talent acquisition efforts.
- Ensure all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters.
- Identify and source candidates.
- Effectively partner with other departments by providing ongoing communication on projects, performance and process.
- Solicit internal referrals. Keep employees constantly aware of the company recruiting need by leveraging the referral programs provided by the company.
- Excellent customer service and facilitation skills, professional, polished demeanor.
- Strong consulting skills with proven ability to interact collaborate and deliver results.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment with dedication afterhours.
- Must have a strong ethical character with high integrity.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Talents, Skills, Education:
- Strong analytical skills, oriented to measure performance.
- Outstanding business acumen and service.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems/HRIS preferred.
- Career commitment to recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using recruiting techniques to increase potential candidate pools and the ability to persuade candidate to enter the recruiting process.
- Technical and functional expertise with ability to seek technical knowledge and skills to meet the needs of both external and internal customers.
- Candidate must possess the ability to work in a high-stress, rapid paced environment.
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment.
- Open minded, desire to learn, quick thinker, creative problem solver.
- Detail oriented, ability to work independently and on a team.
To apply for open positions with Sevatec, Inc., please click here for an application form. You can also e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line of your e-mail. In your cover letter, please indicate how your qualifications match the requirements of the position for which you are applying. We can also be contacted by fax at (571) 766-1301.