Sponsored by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the Electronic Federal Aviation Administration Accelerated and Simple Tasks Master Ordering Agreement (eFast MOA), is a small business set aside, multiple award/master ordering agreement (MA/MOA) with a combined total ceiling amount of $2 billion for a 5 year base period. The MOA, which functions as a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), is the first generation of the eFAST program that allows long term procurements for an expanded array of professional and support services to better serve the requirements of the FAA, and on a limited basis and when in the best interest of the Government, all other federal government agencies, nationwide, in an expedited efficient and effective manner.
The eFast MOA is FAA's preferred small business contracting vehicle for professional and IT services. Sevatec provides the above range of comprehensive professional, technical, management, and advisory support services in the functional areas of Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD) and Computer Systems Support (CSS) to serve the requirements of FAA mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of the program.
- Contract Name: Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST)
- Contract Number: DTFAWA11A-00107
- Type: Master Ordering Agreement (MOA)
- User Agencies: Federal Aviation Administration and components
- Size (Expiration): $2 billion (September 30, 2016)
- Contracting Activity: U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
- Contract Website: http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/afn/offices/acquisitions/efast/