Sevatec is your one-stop shop for 8(a) STARS II. As a prime contractor in both constellations and every functional area, we are able to compete for all STARS II task orders.
Sponsored by the US General Services Administration (GSA), the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II contract is a is a five (5) year (with an option for 10 years) Multiple Award (MA), Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions. The 8(a) STARS II contract provides customer agencies with IT services and IT services-based solutions from 8(a) certified firms on a global basis. 8(a) STARS II promotes the use of performance-based contracting and accommodates task orders contract types including: fixed-price, time-and materials, and labor-hour. This contract vehicle is intended to provide a broad range of information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions for federal government customers in two constellations (categories of vendors) across 4 functional areas of practice.
- Constellation 1 - Qualified 8(a) firms that possess a proven capability and past performance delivering services in one more of the functional areas of the contract.
- Constellation 2 - To qualify for Constellation 2 vendors must possess either ISO 9001:2008 certification or be rated at CMMI Maturity Level 2 or higher. Otherwise, this constellation requires the same level of capability and experience.
- FA1: NAICS 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2: NAICS 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: NAICS 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4: NAICS 541519 - Other Computer Related Services