Sponsored by the US General Services Administration (GSA), the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II contract is a is a five (5) year (with an option for 10 years) Multiple Award (MA), Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions. The 8(a) STARS II contract provides customer agencies with IT services and IT services-based solutions from 8(a) certified firms on a global basis. 8(a) STARS II promotes the use of performance-based contracting and accommodates task orders contract types including: fixed-price, time-and materials, and labor-hour. This contract vehicle is intended to provide a broad range of information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions for federal government customers in two constellations (categories of vendors) across 4 functional areas of practice.
- Constellation 1 - Qualified 8(a) firms that possess a proven capability and past performance delivering services in one more of the functional areas of the contract.
- Constellation 2 - To qualify for Constellation 2 vendors must possess either ISO 9001:2008 certification or be rated at CMMI Maturity Level 2 or higher. Otherwise, this constellation requires the same level of capability and experience.
- FA1: NAICS 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2: NAICS 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: NAICS 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4: NAICS 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
- Contract Name: 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II
- Award: Constellations I and II, Functional Areas 1,2,3,4
- Contract Number: GS-06F-0683Z
- Sevatec DUNS Number: 132599668
- Sevatec CAGE Code: 3NXX9
- Contract Period: 8/31/11 - 8/30/16, with one five-year option from 8/31/16 - 8/30/21
- Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time and Materials, Labor Hour, and Blended Task Order Types
- Contract Website: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/105243
- Sevatec CCR Web page (PDF)