EAGLE II Overview
EAGLE II establishes the next generation of the EAGLE suite of IDIQ contracts for IT support services that will enable DHS business and program offices to accomplish their mission objectives. It is designed to offer a broad range of services, solutions, and contract types to fulfill the majority of component and departmental IT service needs. Team Sevatec provides a full range of services and products in support of developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to support DHS mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of a program. Under Functional Category (FC) 1: Service Delivery, Team Sevatec’s support includes:
- System Design, Development & Integration: Concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, systems design and development, integration, implementation, deployment, connectivity, wiring and cabling.
- Software Design & Development: Enterprise software design, development, implementation and integration, including concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, software design and development, coding and testing, production, deployment, implementation, integration, and software application maintenance.
- Operations & Maintenance: Help desk and field support services, Network and Security Operations, Collaboration Services (e.g., Email, Voice, Video Services, Wiring and Cable), and a full range of O&M solutions from maintaining and upgrading individual pieces of hardware and software to full managed service solutions.
Team Sevatec Partners
Team Sevatec is a composition of industry-leading small and medium-sized businesses that have served all Cabinet-level departments across the federal government, providing the full scope of work as outlined in the DHS EAGLE II solicitation. Core team members include:
- Knight Point Systems
- Pyramid Systems
- Eagle Ray, Inc.
Rounding out Team Sevatec is a cadre of leading vendors with which we will partner to deliver the most advanced and cost-effective solutions that will positively impact the DHS mission.
Quality Assurance Program
Team Sevatec’s Quality Assurance Program ensures that all DHS users receive high quality services for task orders executed throughout the term of the EAGLE II contract. As an externally-rated Maturity Level (ML) 3 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) and ISO 9001:2008, 20000-1:2011, and 27001:2013 certified technology and management consulting firm, Sevatec’s roots are firmly entrenched in enterprise quality initiatives, an efficient and robust infrastructure, and innovative methodologies and tools to enable Sevatec’s strategic advantage in the market place.
Sevatec has invested considerable resources in the development of our Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS), a corporate-wide quality management system that provides a systematic approach to project planning and execution supported by a robust corporate infrastructure. Tied to industry standards such as the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Capability Maturity Model Integration for Software Development (CMMI), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), and the ISO standards, our EQMS guides our teams through the engagement lifecycle. EQMS mitigates challenges with urgency, enables delivery teams to progress against plans with clear, measurable approaches that flag issues and risks, and guides team members in their roles and responsibilities throughout each task. EQMS furnishes our personnel with documented processes and procedures, templates, and tools that can be tailored to our client’s requirements to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery across all tasks.
Sevatec conducts separate Project Quality Kick-off meetings at the inception of each award. We address quality during initial project planning to ensure we consider performance objectives and incorporate quality control and assurance activities into project plans and schedules. Throughout the life of each engagement, our EQMS team performs internal quality audits and work product reviews no less than quarterly, facilitates in-process reviews with executive management, and monitors performance metrics, and implements process improvements and/or get-well plans to ensure our team consistently delivers high-quality, value-added solutions to our customers.
Sevatec’s EQMS contains established processes, templates, and reference documents that guide our quality professionals through project execution. As part of our EQMS, Sevatec follows a systematic approach to Quality Planning, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance that enables delivery teams to provide high quality deliverables. Sevatec applies our EQMS to the EAGLE II contract and each awarded task order to ensure our customers receive the highest quality services, with transparency and consistency. Through our quality feedback loop, Sevatec ensures continuous improvement quality and performance for the EAGLE II contract and awarded task orders.
Current Task Order Awards
Under FC 1 – Service Delivery, Sevatec has been awarded the following task orders:
- Order No. HSSCCG-15-J-00125: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Information Technology, Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM Services)
- Order No. HSCG23-15-J-RAZ015: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United State Coast Guard (USCG), Web Support Services and Multimedia Support Services
- Order No. HSCETC-15-J-00055: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Engineering Services
- Order No. HSCETC-15-J-00067: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Optional Practical Training Portal (OPT)
- Order No. HSSCCG-15-J-00086: Joint Engineering Teams (JETS) – Sustainment, Customer Service Portfolio
- Order No. HSSCCG-17-J-00010: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Information Technology, Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM Services III)
- Order No. HSHQDC-16-J-00359: Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) Support Services
For a complete listing of task orders awarded under the EAGLE II contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, please visit here.