Sevatec Employees Wear Jeans for a Cause
Every month, Sevatec hosts “Blue Jeans Friday.” For a small donation, employees have the opportunity to come together and wear their favorite pair of jeans to work, while raising money for a different charity each month. In addition, Sevatec also matches employee contributions.
Recent charities that Sevatec has supported include:
- Alex’s Army Foundation
- ALS Association
- Doorways for Women and Families
- Food for Others
- Hope for Henry
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lorton Community Action Center
- Northern Virginia Family Service
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Child and Family Network Centers
- Youth for Tomorrow
Thank you to Sevatec employees for supporting these worthy causes!