Sevatec is a Microsoft and AWS-certified service provider with a proven track record of complex cloud architecture, engineering, and migration efforts for enterprise mission critical systems. Through our experience, we have developed detailed and tailored frameworks to streamline and successfully execute cloud initiatives. Our teams build cloud solutions that integrate the right platforms, technologies, and cloud services to optimize infrastructure security and availability while supporting our client’s business goals.
- Migrate Legacy and Virtualized Products: Use our Sevatec Cloud Migration Framework (SCMF) to design, implement, and transition to new cloud architectures.
- Develop Transition Plans: Migrate mission critical products to cloud platforms without impact to operations.
- Consolidate and Automate IT Service Management: Use cloud technologies and process orchestration to streamline resource management across the enterprise.
Cloud Engineering & Management
- Create Common Shared Services: Support key business functions and operations, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Identity as a Service (IDaaS), Business Intelligence (BI) as a Service, DevOps as a Service, and more.
- Build Enterprise Cloud Architectures: Support the full spectrum of business operational needs at the lowest business cost.
- Incorporate Advance Technology in the Cloud: Implement containerization and serverless processes to increase business performance and sustain operational integrity.
- Provide a Managed Cloud Platform: Allow organizations to control the infrastructure, technology, and production costs of their cloud enterprise.
Customer Challenges we Solve
- Lack of optimization of business and technical goals in individual cloud migrations leads to less than ideal enterprise configurations
- Implementing Common Enterprise Services is perceived as a barrier to individual business unit agility leading to fragmented/decentralized cloud adoption and redundant solutions
- Current business system architectures compatibility with new cloud infrastructure and processes restricts adoptions of cloud services
- Inability to affect enterprise governance (policy enforcement, usage, mandates, etc) and manage the enterprise across multiple cloud platforms
If organizations can’t migrate efficiently, it limits their ability to leverage new technology platforms and increases the risk of platform lock-in. Sevatec takes the approach that shared services, built on cloud native platforms and supporting various component organizations, gives the enterprise the maximum opportunity for agility while preserving governance with uniform policy implementation. All service units can independently evolve using a self-service approach. Sevatec solutions focus on cloud native service architectures, automation, DevSecOps-based continuous delivery, and a seamless uniform experience of infrastructure resources within the hybrid environment.
CASE STUDY #1
Data analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) is a constant need for today’s enterprises. Organizations generate mass volumes of data and maintain its integrity over decades, while serving ever increasing number of consumer systems, represents the digital reality of today. For a Sevatec data warehouse customer, the data scientists’ constantly evolving analytics needs, increasing data volumes, and prohibitive cost estimates for future on-premise upgrades presented a significant challenge.
Sevatec’s solution implementation highlights its cloud engineering, ITSM/DevOps and shared services expertise as a response to our customer’s challenges. Sevatec migrated the data warehouse from an on-premise Oracle implementation to a cloud-based, big data business intelligence and analytics capability as an enterprise service within the AWS cloud platform. The program’s Databricks implementation is the largest cloud-based analytics capability and using our SCMF, we migrated the systems in just 4 months. The agency’s implementation in AWS virtual private cloud maintains over 30 years of historical data, interfacing with over 30 on-premise systems. Sevatec’s ten Agile teams continuously push code to production with a Jenkins-based pipeline and have implemented Tier 0, 2, and 3 capability to serve all officers, management and technical teams – all while maintaining a robust SLA-based BI shared service.
We are trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
CMMI-DEV CMMI-SVC ML3
ISO 9001:2015 ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 ISO/IEC 27001:2013