Protecting the integrity of our national assets and the mission critical systems within those assets is the driving force behind our cybersecurity services. Our cyber engineers and security analysts employ modern techniques, including security orchestration and automation, as well as Machine Learning (ML) models to accelerate detection of events. We have implemented advanced techniques that defend against Zero-Day Polymorphic Worms and other cybersecurity attacks for multiple federal customers.
- Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR): Improve the defensive posture of the customers’ enterprise(s)
- Threat Hunting and Analysis Modeling: Leverage ML to detect new and more advanced attacks against IT systems
- Endpoint Automated Responses: Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques to immediately respond and mitigate intrusions
- Real-Time Dashboard Reporting: Provide constant situational awareness throughout the enterprise
Integrated Cyber Assessment and Auditing
- Risk Management Framework (RMF): Ensure compliance across IT systems
- Automated Vulnerability and Static Code Scanning: Implement Continuous Integration (CI) processes during software development to meet and enforce security requirements
- Dynamic Generation of Cyber Documents/Artifacts: Develop workflow-based templates that accelerate the Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process
- Incorporation of Cybersecurity Hardening Techniques: Deploy containerized applications to standardize security across all IT platforms
Security Operations Center (SOC) Support
- Automated Incident Response: Accelerate the defense against the Adversarial Kill Chain (DHS Intrusion Defense Chain)
- Enhanced Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) Services: Use ML and workflow-based blacklisting, quarantine, and malware detonation to direct automated defenses
Customer Challenges We Solve
- Lack of available cybersecurity subject matter expertise and resources limits effective incident response
- Adapting legacy cybersecurity process to modern application and cloud architectures delays deployments and impacts customer satisfaction
- Continuous evolution by adversaries negatively impacts return on enterprise investments in cyber solutions
- Prevent adversary command and control replies on rapid incorporation of cutting-edge cyber tools, techniques and technologies
Active Cyber Framework
When Sevatec develops cyber defensive measures for our customers, we employ our Agile Cybersecurity Framework (ACF) to design a robust, next generation architecture for effective security services. Our ACF defines the strategy in relation to security, government, and customer mission objectives. It provides guidance for implementation of managed cyber services and operationalizes cyber activities that bring vision, situational awareness, and innovation to our customers.
Active Cyber Defense
Sevatec’s Active Cyber Defense (ACD) methodology proactively defends against adversarial kills chain, addressing active and emerging threats while reducing program vulnerabilities and risks. The ACD recons and identifies intrusion techniques, monitors and defends against weaponized delivery packages, learns from adversarial methods, and mitigates and disrupts intrusion events. Through implementation of our ACD, Sevatec delivers efficient cyber defense that is rated Exceptional within the federal marketplace.
We are trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
CMMI-DEV CMMI-SVC ML3
ISO 9001:2015 ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 ISO/IEC 27001:2013