As the IT enterprise rapidly transitions to Hyperconvergence of information systems and solutions, it becomes imperative that modern digital services are leveraged to integrate across systems, automate workflow, drive intelligent business decisions and prepare personnel of today for the future. At Sevatec, we specialize in Digital Service solutions that have led customers to the highest advancements in digital business operations.
Business Process Automation
- Robotic Process Automation: Accelerates business service delivery while providing significant cost reductions and improving the capabilities of customer resources
- Artificial Intelligence: Incorporates human level decision-making into automated systems processes that maximizes delivered business value
- Low Code Solutions: Uses platform tools such as, Appian and Salesforce to deliver business management process solutions rapidly
Enterprise Service Delivery
- Performance Management: Uses SLA/KPIs and metrics to measure system performance to minimize downtime and impacts to business delivery
- Service Desk & Continuous Monitoring: Provides a continuous situational awareness across the enterprise with automated responses to resolve issues
- Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM): Consolidated system access and authorization across all cloud platforms and physical facilities
- Learning Management Systems: Measures the capabilities of resources and improves their ability to support a future technologically-oriented enterprise
Content and Data Delivery
- Enterprise Content Management: Content is king, and providing rapidly retrievable information pertinent to the business need is critical to business delivery
- Geospatial Systems (GIS): Having a holistic understanding of all systems, locations, facilities, and business environments is key to an effective emergency response and cost optimization based on utilization
- Collaboration & Communications: Being able to communicate in real-time with teams and provide available content and data allows for timely decisions and optimized business operations
Customer Challenges We Solve
- Serverless technology and application containers are dramatically changing the services delivered by enterprise ITSM
- Legacy enterprises are losing their ability to compete in a modern high-speed world
- Retooling the workforce to handle higher-order more complex services as automation provides self-service and the elimination of high-touch point activities
- It’s no longer just Help Desk and System Administration. ITSM is now the Systems Integrator and resources have to change to meet this demand
The Sevatec Digital Modernization methodology provides a holistic approach that optimizes the transformation of organizations to a fully digital operational state. We assess the organizational culture and capabilities to determine gaps and areas of improvement opportunity. We survey how collaboration and ChatOps drives accelerated business decisions while evaluating current enterprise processes for their ability to deliver value to the organization. Where improvements can be made, Sevatec uses Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to automate functionality and drive workflow to the users with Self-Service. However, none of these changes are capable without an effective and supportive infrastructure providing a foundation for the implementation of digitization. Shared services, SaaS products and microservices are designed to integrate process functionality throughout the enterprise on top of platform tools such as cloud services, containerization, and hyperconverged infrastructure. Sevatec integrates performance, systems, product and process monitoring across the enterprise to deliver live situational awareness over all business functionals and objectives. With the Sevatec Digital Modernization method, organizations can successfully transform to the new future digital enterprise.
CASE STUDY #1
A particular department had the critical mission to foster communications within foreign communities to achieve U.S. foreign policy goals and objectives, advance U.S. interests, enhance national security, and strengthen the relationship between the U.S. and the world’s citizens. An important factor in achieving this mission was the effective application of digital communications technology to bridge traditional platforms with new digital and social media channels. As a result, the department turned to Sevatec to develop a flexible and creative use of technology to support the increasing importance of emerging media.
Sevatec led a pilot implementation project to introduce new Content Management System (CMS) tools that would modernize the legacy content platform. Our team developed business requirements around delivered value, re-engineered the information architecture, designed prototypes, and piloted the implementation to assess and test usage, data accuracy, content delivery and language applicability across the platform. Sevatec standardized Salesforce to provide the means for more than 1,200 content specialist the ability to update material for all US Mission websites across 290 posts overseas. In the end, Sevatec placed the CMS system into production supporting over 600 public websites using 50 custom built plugins and 65 language baselines. We supported complete end-to-end operations and maintenance of the CMS 24/7/365, and application development allowing web managers to rapidly develop, deploy, and manage new products with global reach. Sevatec’s extensive experience implementing and supporting digital platforms illustrates the strength of our capability to sustain the future needs of our customers.
CASE STUDY #2
As a part of their modernization effort, an agency implemented new tools and technologies that are used to support the transportation industry and the national highway system. These changes impacted the ability of SMEs to perform necessary assessments and evaluations of the nation’s highways. The agency needed to retool its workforce to better use the technology that allows them to ensure the safety of road travel throughout the US.
Sevatec’s Learning Management solutions team worked with the agency to build robust and diverse training programs that would improve the performance of the transportation industry. We provided support services, such as instructional system development, Web conferencing, strategic planning, internal and external project management, customer service, marketing and communication, instructor development, and materials management. Tasked to create, develop, pilot, revise, and implement courses in support of the transportation objectives, our team delivered world-class content, ensuring the agency effectively met their goals to support transportation professionals nationwide. We worked with the agency to perform needs analysis and designed appropriate training opportunities for all education program participants. We researched and implemented new training technologies, tools and methodologies, using our knowledge of the industry to develop customized solutions and integration plans to incorporate these innovative technologies into the agency’s environment. We utilized tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Blackboard and SAP SuccessFactors to diversify the agency’s training tool portfolio and effectively engaged participants to maximize outreach.
Sevatec supports the agency’s mission to deliver training to federal, state and local highway transportation staff with an expanded scope to support the international market as well. We collaborated with SMEs to design and deliver training nationally across more than 50 technology transfer centers. We extended support from universities located throughout the country that were recognized as providing official transportation knowledge, technology transfer, and education programs to develop the next generation of the transportation industry workforce. In partnership with the International Road Federation, National Society of Professional Engineers, American Public Works Association, and the National Association of County Engineers Sevatec delivers advance technology-based training that enhanced SME’s expertise, which makes our highway system secure and safe.
We are trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
CMMI-DEV CMMI-SVC ML3
ISO 9001:2015 ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 ISO/IEC 27001:2013